College Success (College 100) - Course DescriptionThis is a course designed to teach techniques and skills that can be used to succeed in college. Students will learn specific skills to enhance academic success and will develop their own action plans through self-evaluation. Additionally, students will learn and apply college level techniques for the use of resources. Topics that will be covered include attitude and personal commitment, goal setting, problem solving, decision making, time-management, learning styles, student support services, academic support services, study methods, library research.
- Provide instruction in accordance with established curriculum and course outlines.
- Maintain appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics.
- Maintain current knowledge in the subject matter areas.
- Fulfill professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member.
- Teach all scheduled classes.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Assignments may include day, evening, weekend, on-line and/or off-campus classes.